[meteorite-list] Meteorite Times Magazine back up but not May Issue yet

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 18:10:53 -0700

Dear List,

We're excited for you to see our new mobile friendly look for Meteorite
Times. I'm still waiting for final editing on one article so I'll have
to post the May issue tomorrow.

Please have a look and let me know (off list) if you find any issues
with the new format. It was developed on a different URL and if any of
you have ever moved a Wordpress site from one domain to another you know
what a messy error prone task it is.

FYI - On the Home Page Michael Blood's Meteorite Market Trends appear to
be missing but that's because it has already been updated for May so it
is not publicly visible.

Thank you in advance for those of you who test MT out before the May
issue is up.

http://www.meteorite-times.com/

Paul and Jim