[meteorite-list] Anne and Monnig article

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 22:18:37 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you very much Jim.

I am glad you enjoy those articles, and found the time to decode that
message.

I agree with you, I believe he means Jones, a friend of his in
Chattanooga.

What I find surprising is how things have changed in less than 80
years, particularly transportation and communication. Just imagine how
the same problem would be handled nowadays.

Again thanks.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com