[meteorite-list] Mike Miller in ICU - Thoughts and Prayers Appreciated

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 15:41:43 -0700

Hi all,

I stopped by to see our friend Mike Miller today at the hospital
(KRMC) in Kingman, AZ.

He's completely sedated and on a breathing machine. I was told that
he's been in ICU for a few days and that doctors are somewhat baffled
as to what has happened. Something is causing fluid build up in his
lungs that is making it impossible for him to breathe unassisted. He
entered the hospital on Wednesday evening due to pains in his chest
and back but within hours had to be put on a ventilator to breathe.

Mikes daughters (Ashley, and Melissa) work for him and will be
checking his email. If you'd like to wish Mike well I'm sure he'd
appreciate it. Here is his email. Meteoritefinder at gmail.com

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia