[meteorite-list] Prices for SouthWest Dry Lake Finds???

From: Michael Mulgrew <mikestang_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 09:28:06 -0700

Adam, your posts come off a bit alarmist. Please cite the laws by
Title, Chapter, and Part/Section rather than just saying "they" turned
the "rules" into "laws". Please leave opinions and conspiracies out
of it, just state fact.

The BLM advisory memorandum regarding meteorites expired in September of 2013.

My dealings with the BLM have all been pleasant and professional. I
think I got further along the permit process than anyone else, but
those guidelines do not apply any longer from what I can tell.*

Michael in so. Cal.

* - I'm not a lawyer