[meteorite-list] Prices for SouthWest Dry Lake Finds???

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 12:49:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Adam, Jim and List,

Meteorites are lying around like Easter Eggs you just need to go out
and do a little hunting. I was able to recover 2.5 pounds over the last
month in a new area. Last year while I was hunting the Indian Butte
meteorite I stopped and talked with two BLM Rangers. We talked about
meteorite hunting. The two rangers had no problem with me hunting for
meteorites and wished me good luck. I have also talked with the Las
Vegas BLM regarding meteorite hunting and have had no problem. I did
contact the State of Arizona about hunting on State Land and they
informed me that meteorite hunting on state land is not allowed. So far
all of my experiences with the BLM and meteorite hunting has been
positive. I can hopefully find some more Easter Eggs this weekend! : )

Sonny