[meteorite-list] Prices for SouthWest Dry Lake Finds??? Old Women Meteorite

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 13:58:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hey Adam and list

>Not too many peoplehave the resources to fight the federal government.
Just talk to theminers that lost the Old Woman meteorite.

With the Old Women Meteorite a second piece has been found. A third
piece has also been found wedged under a large boulder half exposed. I
have tried to get permission to remove the meteorite. I was told that
the meteorite would be confiscated if recovered and best to leave it
alone. This would be a great case to challenge in court.

Sonny