[meteorite-list] Mike Miller in ICU - Thoughts and Prayers Appreciated

From: Zelimir Gabelica <zelimir.gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 10:09:22 +0200 (CEST)

Although we don't know here Mike, we strongly feel concerned by his recent health problems. I hope that the prayers of the Ensisheim committee members that I just contacted will fly as positive in phase waves, relieve Mike's lung dysfunctions and favor his prompt recovery.
Peace and hopefulness to his family.

Zelimir

        Zelimir GABELICA
Service d'affectation
? Universit? de Haute-Alsace
ENSCMu
3, Rue Alfred Werner - F-68093 Mulhouse Cedex
Mail : zelimir.gabelica at uha.fr
T?l?phone : +33 (0)3 8933 6894
T?l?copie : +33 (0)3XX XXX XXX ? Retrouvez l'UHA sur :
Le site Internet : www.uha.fr
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/uha68
Twitter : _at_UHA68