[meteorite-list] AD - New CK5 with HUGE CAI and inclusion

From: Aras Jonikas <arasj3827_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 12:02:48 +0000 (UTC)

Good Morning List-

I?am using my one free ad to let everyone know I have just received approval for NWA 8385, a new CK5. Several (four) slices have a HUGE CAI(up to 12mm depending on the slice), and only two slices with that particular CAI are left. Other slices have a HUGE inclusion which appears to be the start of another CAI that never fully formed, or maybe even a gigantic chondrule. Take a look for yourself. Even the slices without the CAI or inclusion are nice for the price. See theme here:

http://www.ajmetcltr.com/nwa8385

Please take a look at everything else I have to offer as well. I recently added some interesting looking eucrite slices here:

http://www.ajmetcltr.com/nwa8048

Thanks for looking, comments appreciated!
Aras