[meteorite-list] Fw: Munich show book report

From: debfred at att.net <debfred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 10:24:42 -0700

On Saturday, November 1, 2014 11:17 AM, "debfred at att.net" <debfred at att.net> wrote:

Oct 31 at 5:13 PM
Wow! What a beautiful well written Book! Dave Bunk and Gloria Staebler just returned from Germany and brought me a copy of the Theme (Meteorite) Book from the Munich Show. I have not had time to read it all but wanted to let the list members they would do well to get a copy for themselves! The photos are out of this world! The European historical meteorite stories are well researched and illustrated. Fantastic! Wonderfull job! Thank You, Thank You to all the authors and those who made this book possible!
I anxiously await the time to read and examine each and every page!
Best Regards, Fred Olsen, Denver