[meteorite-list] Ensi 2014 Video

From: Bernd V. Pauli <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 22:11:01 +0000

Luther kindly wrote:

For those not on Facebook, here is a link to a short (15 min)
video of the 'Rocks and Rock Stars' from this years show."

Hello Luther, hello All,

I'm not on Facebook, nor on Twitter, and not LinkedIn, either,
but all I can say after watching "Rocks and Stars" plus "BIMS
Ensisheim 2014" is this:

A triple Wow! and kudos! from Germany !!!
Thank you very much, Luther!

As for Luther's hopes: "I hope you enjoy the themed soundtrack!"

Well, yes, I surely did, and, just as much Mike Farmer's tongue ;-)
and, of course, this version of Chris Isaac's song: Wicked Game!

Thanks once again and best wishes,

Bernd