[meteorite-list] Fraud seller in Hungary

From: Zsolt Kereszty <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 07:16:39 +0100

Dear All!

Maybe did you remember that Mr. Martin Altmann mentioned before some years
ago
that he bought some fake meteorites from a Hungarian seller from source of
Mr. Jozsef Vida.

Well I have bought 6 pieces from Mr Jozsef Vida from hungarian city of
Debrecen also.
Finally I have started a personally investigation and I have surprised that
he
sold to Martin Altmann and some others fakes pieces also.
Then I have decided that I have to analize them in a Institute. It was very
expdesive (XRF and others) but there are real fakes. Before a half year I
reported him to the police with the evidences.
Well the man recently is under the police investigation. He had tried to
sell in
WEB and FB many fakes meteorites.

His Facebook: profile: Jozef Levi Ziegler Levi

His real address: Derecske, Szovati u. 9. HUNGARY

His earlier webpages: http://ekszer.bloglap.hu/ (but has changed the
contents after the police investigation)

another video from an NWA Ataxite Jewelry ?!:
http://videa.hu/videok/tudomany-technika/meteorit-ekszerek-bolygo-muhold-sci
-fi-e31Y21Gbq6ynSIcy

here is his photo:
http://www.villamoshiba.eoldal.hu/img/original/17/bild0225.jpg

On FB he has try to sold many fakes (as D?sseldorf Meteorite (Germany) ?!,
Iron from the Sky, etc.

But I hope that we can stop he.

PlLease wrote me who has bought earlier something form he because Iam
collecting the evidences for the police investigation.
I estimate that the fakes of selling value over 4000-5000 USD. He is very
dangerous mainly for beginners.

I am very angry for myself that I beleive to him.

Best Regards!
Zsolt
IMCA#6251
Hungary