[meteorite-list] AD: Rare and nice meteorites, Thin Sections auctions ending on E-Bay on the Weekend

From: cbo at t-online.hu <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 12:04:52 +0100 (CET)

Dear list Members!

*** FOR SALE with PRICE REDUCING ***

Ending on E-Bay some my auctions on the weekend.

4838gr MONSTER NWA uncl. chondrite with BIG
regmalypts
PRICE REDUCED for 1699 USd or Best Offer in PM

Other Unclassified NICE chondrites from 19 USD

CAPE YORK IIIAB quality Etched slice with very nice
pattern, 22.64 gr for 209 USD

UNIQUE Mundrabilla IAB-Ungr individual with BIG
natural HOLE 135.3 gr for 200 USD

FUKANG Pallasite etched slice, nice olivie for 85 USD

CHELYABINSK LL5 meteorites + soil sample and
broken glass by shockwawe (BIG end-cut, individuals,
slices) from 49 USD to 99 USD

AGOUDAL iron IIAB etched end-cuts:
7.7 gr with MULTICOLOR pattern for 25 USD
7.04 gr with very Hard Neumann-libes for 19 USD

CHERGACH H5 Super Oriented chondrite with rare
primary and secondary fusion crust for 75USD

THIN SECTIONS:
Chelyabinsk LL5, ALLENDE CV3, NWA 6827 CO3,
Korra Korrabes H3, VREDEFORT and other impactites
from 25 USD to 59USD

If you interest these specimens see here on my E-Bay
site or contact me in PM:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/cbo891

Zsolt Kereszty
Hungary