[meteorite-list] [Ad 3/52]: Meteorites for your consideration on and off eBay

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 17:11:32 -0800

Hello fellow meteorite aficionados,
I have been slowly listing some of my best material on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/skyfallmeteorites/m.html?
I have some large iron full slices, a block of Kesen (1850 witnessed
Japanese fall) and other material I hope you will find of interest. I am
down to my last 1 (of 8 original) Josh Simpson globes. If you wish to
purchase the globe on its own it is $600.
If you wish to purchase anything, feel free to contact me directly. Keep an
eye on my eBay page as I will be listing more and more material that is all
top quality.
Some items off of eBay that you may find interesting:
3.1kg of NWA 869 (from Ron Hartman's collection) ranging in size from
roughly 1g to 50g. This is to be sold as a single wholesale lot.
6.1g Leedey crusted part slice (Mike Farmer specimen card)
2.59g Agoult thin crusted part slice (M. Blood card)
25.6g Allende half stone
24.1g Allende 1/2 crusted individual
2.35g NWA 6291 (angrite)
2.8g Bilanga crusted fragment
10.6g Pallaskova slice
110g Laguna Manantiales thick slab
397g Santa Vitoria do Palmar full (?) slice
650g Wagon Mound full (?) slice (Ron Hartman specimen card, looks like an
old one)
7.9g Ahumada part slice (Macovich Collection card + Ron Hartman card)
12.7g Willamette square slice (Macovich Collection card)
14.9g Willamette square slice (Macovich Collection card)
Postage is separate. Pictures and prices on demand.
Also, if there are any specimens you wish to add to your collection, let me
know. I will either have it or will do my best to find it for you.
Regards,
Mendy Ouzillou
IMCA #8395
MetSoc member
Native English Reviewer for Meteorites Scientific Journal
(http://www.meteorites.pwr.wroc.pl/magazine.html)
Co-Administrator of the "Meteorites" and "Is it a Meteorite?" FaceBook pages