[meteorite-list] Does the Jbilet Winselwan meteorite have amino acids?

From: J Sinclair <john_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 21:05:54 -0500

Hi Tim and list,

I don't have an answer to your question but both the Murray CM2 and
the Murchison CM2 have documented amino acids.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11543420

They were both seen to fall and recovered soon after they arrived.
Maybe Jbilet Winselwan hasn't been studied to see if it has them
because it was a find and wasn't immediately recovered. There is
Jbilet Winselwan being marketed as containing amino acids but with no
references to any study.

Maybe it's characteristic for all CM2 meteorites to contain them?

John