[meteorite-list] [AD:3/52] Beautiful meteorite phone case designs for almost any phone and full slices of NWA 8276 (L3.00)

From: Mendy Ouzillou <mendy.ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 16:56:45 -0800

I have something very special to share with everyone. As some of you
know, I have been working on my macro-photography for some time. I
recently updated my iPhone 4s to the iPhone 6 but could not find a
decent protective case for it with a cool meteorite theme. I found a
site called Casetify that allows you to upload your designs. They
liked my designs so much that they invited me to join the Casetify
Artist Collection family.

I uploaded 5 designs that I think you will enjoy. They have case
options to fit many different phones:
http://www.casetify.com/skyfallmeteorites/all

These case are worth a quick, look I promise.

Also, FULL slices are now available of NWA 8276 (W1, shock less than
or equal to S2), one of only 4 classified 3.00 meteorites which
includes the near impossible to acquire Semarkona and weathered (W4)
NWA 8576. Dr. Agee and Karen Ziegler did an amazing job of classifying
this rare meteorite with substantial analysis. Price is $400/g or
$500/g for trade. There is little of this material to go around, and
smaller pieces down to crumbs are available. Pictures, weights and
sizes are available by email.

Best,

--
Mendy Ouzillou