[meteorite-list] AD - Mount Dooling IC slices

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 15:38:41 -0800

Hello all

Skipping my usual Sunday ad to get ahead of the hustle and bustle.

I have 11 slices of Mount Dooling. Sizes range from 27.6 down to 2.3 grams
and the price is $9 per gram. I took huge losses to the saw (40%) but they
came out great under the expert care of Marlin Cilz. A photo is worth 1000
words...it would take more than that to describe this etch.

http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/nakhladog/library/Dooling%20Slices

Photobucket is a little tricky in that I can't seem to label the photos but
if you click on an image the tab at the top of the page will lead with a
number. Just add in a decimal at the 10ths place for the weight. You can
slideshow through and the number will change for each photo. So, "251.jpg
photo by nakhladog" is a 25.1g slice.

Thanks and worth a look even if not buying,

Rob Wesel
Nakhla Dog Meteorites
www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
www.facebook.com/Nakhla.Dog.Meteorites