[meteorite-list] Photo problem.

From: Ed Deckert <edeckert_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 15:58:06 -0500

Greg, could it be that instead of an image that was saved, it was actually
just a link to "today's photo" instead? That could account for all of the
saved files being today's Zagami post. It would be a good experiment to
wait until the next image is posted and see if all of your files change to
that one.

Ed