[meteorite-list] Ebay, again!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 08:36:00 -0700

Exactly what I thought and stated, a grinder cicle! The problem is that
this slag will often test positive for nickel. Ford motor company used a
good amount of nickel in their FE big block engines. Many of these engines
were melted down, recycled and ground on. Unless a flying saucer is equipped
with a Ford big block engine, then these claims of extraterrestrial origin
are invalid.

Best Regards,

Adam