[meteorite-list] AD: Beautiful fully crusted 36.33 gram Thuathe individual for sale!!! (forwarded from Brandon D - b1dunovant@aol.com)

From: Art Jones <art.jones_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 22:48:57 +0000

Hello fellow meteorite fanatics!

I have for sale a 36.33 gram fully crusted Thuathe meteorite from the 2002 fall in Lesotho, Africa. This was purchased by Mike Farmer and Eric Olsen which was later acquired by Impactika. It is a beautiful and large specimen of a beautiful H4 fall. On July 21, 2002, a shower of stones rained down over several villages on the Thuathe plateau of Lesotho. Total known weight of about 45kg. $250.00 US. PayPal payments only please. International buyers welcome. Comes in glass display jar for instant storage or display! For pictures please email me and I will get them to you ASAP. Thank you for the consideration. Brandon D. IMCA #9312 Hello fellow meteorite fanatics! I have for sale a 36.33 gram fully crusted Thuathe meteorite from the 2002 fall in Lesotho, Africa. This was purchased by Mike Farmer and Eric Olsen which was later acquired by Impactika. It is a beautiful and large specimen of a beautiful H4 fall. On July 21, 2002, a shower of stones

b1dunovant at aol.com
IMCA #9312