[meteorite-list] Aziz habibi and his bad behavior

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 02:58:36 +0200

Hi
Thats all is very sad my friends.
Small business mean small money and friends everywhere.
Big business means big money and enemy everywhere.
Then I dont want to be rich.
Can we comeback to meteorites ?

For this very interesting fights, insults, regrets and accusations best will
be private group on facebook

http://www.Meteoryty.pl marcin(at)meteoryty.pl
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin(at)polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM: +48 (793) 567667