[meteorite-list] Robert Ward, Steve Schoner, and Ted Bunch in the news - possible fall in Arizona

From: Jim Wooddell <jim.wooddell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 13:31:26 -0700

Hi Linton,

We have a very good method of calibrating these cameras. For some
reason, we have too many experts up there that have actually never
calibrated calling the shots and saying what is.
There is a team of folks that do this on a regular basis. We just got
caught with our pants down due to a camera moving without notification.
I am gathering info now for the team to recalibrate.
Got it handled but thanks much for the offer. Please report your
witnessed event to AMS!

Jim