[meteorite-list] AD: NWA 8534 CM1/2, Beaver Creek, Wold Cottage, Sylacauga, Bath & more ending Fri/Sun on ebay!

From: Shawn Alan <shawnalan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 05:00:00 -0700

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites
I have for sale on eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and
historic
meteorites. Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS
& /or TRADES, please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you
are
looking for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633nyc/m.html

Featured Auctions

NWA 8534 CM1/2 Meteorite EXTREMELY RARE CLASSIFICATION 60g TKW FUSION
CRUST
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251680830197?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ORGUEIL meteorite, very rare historic fall-1864! HOAX meteorite of the
CENTURY
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261626930202?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

COLLESCIPOLI rare Italy meteorite FALL fragment hard to find historic
fall
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251678408191?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BERLANGUILLAS historic meteorite-Fell in 1811 Spain - 1440g TKW Super
Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261629021983?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

MAUERKIRCHEN meteorite ? Fell 1768 ? 1st Austria Fall - Very rare
FALL
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251669663977?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

St. Louis meteorite ultra rare HAMMER STONE hitting a moving car 1950!
LOW TKW
http://www.ebay.com/itm/251669654134?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633