[meteorite-list] Ad Small Agoudal individuals-dealer lots & Philippinites and Indochinites

From: Mike Jensen <meteoriteplaya_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 21:03:10 -0600

Hi All

I managed to pick up some small individuals of Agoudal. These will
work great for anyone out there who does shows.
They range in size from just under 1 g to 4 g.
100+ grams $0.90/g
250+ gram $0.80/g
500+ gram $0.70/g

https://plus.google.com/photos/109538410126952617536/albums/5974929987539389457?authkey=CLT-6aLQ74_J8AE

I also have an intersting selection of tektites for all you tektite
lovers. These are getting harder and harder to find. I recently heard
that an export permit is required to get these out of the country. It
can be quite challenging to get the permit. I just hope that they
never stop the exporting of these awesome tektites.

Rizalite Paracale, Bikol, Philippines
256 g $100 Somewhat stream worn, has a iron oxide staining
308.8 g $231 A top quality piece with great luster and several deep cracks
158.0 g $119 Another top quality piece with good luster and several
very deep cracks
279 g $167 Nice sphere with one flat side that was where it must have
landed while still soft.
255 g $191 Great luster
225 g $169 Good luster nice sphere shape
361 g $144 Unusual egg shape. Has a great x-groove.
319 g $159 Has one chip
393 g $196 large egg-shaped mass. Good luster.

Anda type Paracale, Bikol, Philippines
The absolutely rarest of the Philippinites.
255 g $637 Very large sphere with unusual texture.
59 g $118 Nice stream worn example of a Anda type

Indochinites
185 g $74 Great navel
222 g $77 Great star ray burst. Somewhat stream worn.
174 g $61 Small ship, nice luster. Great flat concave piece.

https://plus.google.com/photos/109538410126952617536/albums/5741503589789444369?authkey=CNTswLOtsv7a8QE

Let me know what you are interested in and I will send you a quote
with shipping.

Mike
--
Mike Jensen Meteorites