[meteorite-list] AD: 5 kg NWA, Chelyabinsk, Agoudal etched nice, Tirhert, many rare TS: Allende, Chely, NWA6827 CO3, etc

From: Zsolt Kereszty <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:37:15 +0200

Dear List Members!

*** FOR SALE with price reducing ***

Ending on Weekend some my auctions on E-Bay

Introducing a big MONSTER unclassified chondrite
4838 gr (180x154x110 mm) for 1899USD - very cheap, may last price
BIG regmalypts, nice shape, fresh meteorite from Morocco. There is a fine
Centerpiece in any Meteorite Collection! There is a probable H chondrite.

Ultimate Chelyabinsk Collector SET
Chelyabinsk LL5 BIG slice+authentic broken glass sample+authentic soil
sample with GPS Coordinates My last SET available
- 108.80USD (Big endcut!!!)

AGODAL IIAB etched end-cuts wiht very Hard Neumann-lines, MULTI COLOR
surface pattern - from 29USD, UNIQUE Pattern

TIRHERT fresh fall Eucrite from Morocco with authentic Sahara Sand sample of
fallen area (Guelmim-Es-
Semara) in Vial Glass - just 59USD

CS?TALJA H4 S2/4 W1 newest hungarian chondrite pieces (soon publish in
MetBull 103) very limited material
0.5gr-3.5gr slices (from 45USD/set to 280USD) very limited materiel - No in
market!!! Interest in PM please!

CS?TALJA H4 Thin Sections 150USD/TS just in PM.

*** THIN SECTION PRICE REDUCING!!! ***

Ending on Weekend.

NEW!
Allende CV3, Mexico, 1969 - very cheap - for 59 USd
NWA 6827 CO3 (awsome chondrulas), Morocco, 2008 - for 59 USD
Korra Korrabe H3 from Gibeon strew-filed, Namibia, awsome chondrulas - for
49 USD
Chelyabinsk LL5 Thin Sections (my last one) with impact melt zones, ring
shape chondrula - AWSOME just for 59 USD
VERY RARE!!! HISTORIC old Hungary Mez?-Madaras L3.7 from 1852 for JUST
149USD

IMPACTITES - very cheap
VREDEFORT IMB Impactite - with broken zones and melted zones - UNIQUE - for
35 USD
Azuara, Spain Suvasvesi-S - for 25 USD
Finland - rare - for 25 USD

IPhone 5/5S plastic cases with meteorite themes metal-backplate
(Themes: Fukang pallasite, Widmanstatten pattern,
NWA6263 CV3 cross-polarized image - Stunning) - 36USD

Meteorite Collector Box holders - 2 rows for BIG and 3 rows for Medium Boxes
(acryllic, plastic) - 42USD/pair

Slice holders with Neodymium magnet - 21USD/3pcs

If you interest these specimens see here on my E-Bay
site:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/cbo891

Zsolt Kereszty
Hungary