[meteorite-list] AD-Incredible new Lunar NWA 810, 900g Esquel and other auctions ending today

From: mail at mhmeteorites.com <mail_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 07:42:19 -0700

Hello List:
I would like to introduce a new lunar meteorite - NWA 8010
The single 58g stone was found in 2013 near Zagora, Morocco. The
exterior had a grayish crust that was crossed by thick veins. Upon
cutting, the veins were vesiculated melt and closer examination revealed
glass spheres or Crystalline Lunar Spherules (CLS) in high abundance
relative to other lunar meteorites. CLS's were found in lunar regolith
collected by the Apollo missions.
Here is the abstract we published on NWA 8010:

http://www.hou.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2014/pdf/2823.pdf

This is a beautiful lunar meteorite!

All of the slices I have are on my site here:
http://www.mhmeteorites.com/main_collection.html

I also have many auctions ending today, including a 900g ESQUEL slice
with golden olivine.
I will gladly discuss deals through email and off of Ebay. Try me!

Here are the auctions..
http://stores.ebay.com/Mile-High-Meteorites/

Have a nice Sunday,
Matt