[meteorite-list] AD - lunar collection for sale

From: Doug Ross <doug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 18:50:04 -0700

Attention lunatics! After years of focusing mainly on lunar meteorites, I am now thinking of selling off my lunaite collection to pursue various other meteorite types. Anybody who might be interested can view all of my lunars at the EOM link below. The specimens aren't very large, but do represent over half of all non-antarctic lunar pairings, as listed on Dr. Randy Korotev's WUSTL web site. Many are extremely rare, and almost impossible to obtain. I would prefer to keep the whole collection together, and sell it as a set. If interested, feel free to email me with any questions or to make an offer. Thanks for looking! Authenticity of all specimens guaranteed. IMCA#2641

Link to the collection:
http://www.encyclopedia-of-meteorites.com/collection.aspx?id=2904

Doug Ross
IMCA #2641