[meteorite-list] Heritage Auction has 51 meteorite u for sale

From: valparint at aol.com <valparint_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 08:22:37 -0700

Heritage will sell anything - all it needs is a buyer. They make no guarantee of provenance and do not provide the information necessary to search it out.

Check out this meteorite from the auction catalog

http://fineart.ha.com/itm/nature-and-science/sikhote-alin-excellent-large-individual-iron-coarse-octahedrite-iiab-maritime-territory-siberia-russia-46/a/5192-73285.s#Photo

Funniest looking Sikhote I've ever seen. Looks more like a Gibeon.

Paul Swartz
IMCA 5204
MPOD Web Master