[meteorite-list] NWA 8534 CM1/2 - A few small crusted specimens left

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 15:50:42 -0700

Hi all,

New week new ad.

First of all, thanks for all the emails about this fantastic new
meteorite NWA 8534. It is the best selling meteorite I've had in
years!

If you haven't purchased one of these rare specimens yet here is your
chance to get a small specimen with at least some crust.
http://www.mrmeteorite.com/nwa8534cm12.htm

I do have a few 1-2 gram lots of un-crusted fragments at a little
better price. In fact there is one lot at the bottom of the page that
consists of tiny tiny fragments _at_ only $200 per gram
http://www.mrmeteorite.com/nwa8534cm12.htm

ALL MY EBAY AUCTIONS HERE
http://www.ebay.com/sch/mr-meteorite/m.html?item=221550504307&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562&_vilcat=3239

--