[meteorite-list] Chelyabinsk documentary

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 09:05:39 +0100

Thanks Michael.

It was actually quite a good documentary. A bit 'end of the world'
about large meteorite falls but not as bad as most. Some nice footage
too of the Chelyabinsk fall. Just a shame it has only aired in the US
and not over here yet.

Anyway, I must have done something right as the same team have just
requested more images from me for another documentary :-)

Cheers

Martin

Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk