[meteorite-list] Ensisheim-2015 show flyer

From: Zelimir Gabelica <zelimir.gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 16:51:08 +0200 (CEST)

Dear meteorite lovers,

This to notify everybody that the official Ensisheim-2015 show flyer (in English or French) along with a short program, can be found on the Ensisheim city web site:

http://meteorite.ensisheim.net

I can also send the flyers as attachment, on specific request.

To help me managing the table layout for dealers, I'd appreciate that our regular exhibitors/dealers confirm (or cancel) their usual booth for 2015. This would help me managing the remaining places for newcomers.
More news to be sent next week.

Thank you all very much

Cordially,

Zelimir

Zelimir GABELICA

Professor,
Universit? de Haute-Alsace
ENSCMu, Lab. GSEC
3, Rue Alfred Werner - F-68093 Mulhouse Cedex
Mail : zelimir.gabelica at uha.fr