[meteorite-list] Ad - New Unclassified Meteorites, Slices, Endcuts, Individuals, Also Some World Coins and Oddballs

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 12:03:35 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

I have lots of new specimens to announce this week. As always, use
coupon code "metlist" at checkout for 20% off your entire order. If
you encounter any broken links or checkout problems, contact me via
email - meteoritemike at gmail.com

You may notice some unusual stuff in the Brand New category - these
are various collectibles that I have accumulated over the years. I am
something of a packrat when it comes to collectibles, and I have
decided to downsize my collections to focus on meteorites and
minerals. So, you will see a few antiques, old coins, and other
oddballs in the mix of offerings this week - this is a one time thing
just to jettison some of this stuff. I will not link to all of these
item individually, but you can see them by checking out the Brand New
category of the website - they are mixed in with the usual rocks and
meteorites. :)

NEW METEORITES :

Endcut with Troilite Inclusion -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-meteorite-crusted-endcut-with-troilite-inclusion-44g

"Alligator Head" Endcut (57g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-meteorite-alligator-head-chondrite-57g

Endcut with Unknown Hand-Painted Number (50g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-meteorite-old-collection-number-endcut-50g

Chondrule-Rich Endcut (46g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-meteorite-endcut-with-metal-and-chondrules-46g

Dual-Lithology Endcut (43g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-meteorite-crusted-endcut-dual-lithology-43g

Polished Endcut with Black Crust (20g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-meteorite-black-crust-polished-endcut-20g

Metal-Rich Endcut (16g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-meteorite-crusted-endcut-metal-rich-16g

Crusted Endcut with Chondrules (13g) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/unclassified-meteorite-crusted-endcut-with-chondrules-13g

All new specimens, minerals, others -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new?pagesize=60&s=newest&page=1

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG

PS - if you have not received a tracking update on a recent order, you
will receive one on monday after my next trip to the post office. :)

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone