[meteorite-list] AD: Ending soon on Ebay my Auctions, Thin Sections, Yarovoye, Sikhote-Alin, Agouadal quality etched irons, NWA xxx chondrites, etc

From: cbo <cbo_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 15:38:05 +0200

Dear Collectors!

Ending soon on Sunday at 14:00-16:00 (USA) 22:00 (Europe) my EBay auctions
of meteorites, Thin Sections, impactites, etc.

Many new added quality meteorites in affordable price.

See them here:
http://stores.ebay.com/eurodome

Thin Sections:
NWA 6963 Martian Shergottite 250 USD
NWA 7630 Dunitic Ureilite 220 USD (Only one available of Dunitic Ureilite!)

Off Ebay Thin Sections:
ITQIY EH7-an (Only one EH7-an in the World!) 350 USD
Allende, Gao Guenie from 40 USD
Deccan Trapp Basalt, India - very rare - appr 65 Million Years - 70 USD
please ask me

Yarovoye IIIAB, Russia quality etched p.slice 149 USD -stunning

Quality etched Agoudal IIAB iron meteorite end-cuts:
Hard Neumann-lines, rare reheated rim, crossed Neumann-lines, recrystallized
zones from 35 USD

Sikhote Alin IIAB iron meteorites
Highly regmalypted, bullet like, flow-lined - what you want 50 USD

NWA unclassified chondrites:

BIG 1169.2 gr very nice PYRAMID shape, regmalypted NWA H chondrite 950 USD
(Best Offer) - stunning

Regmalypted pieces, with desert varnished patina, nice shapes - from 35 USD

Tektites:

Philippinites, Rizalites -nice shape - from 20 USD, Paracale District

XIUYAN impactite, China - very rare
marble tremolit breccia (2 items) 19 USD - My Last!

Fresh found uncl. pallasite 40 USD
http://tinyurl.com/o7j4u49

Collector Box Holder SETs, slice holders with magnet from 23 USD / 3 pieces

If you like them and want to buy them please bid or contact me.

Best Regards!

Zsolt Kereszty
IMCA#6251
Meteoritical Society
MTA reserach centre for Astronomy and Earth Sciences
Hungarian Astronomical Association Hungary