[meteorite-list] Retractable meteorite cane found while hunting formeteorites.

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 18:58:20 -0400

Hi Art and List,

That is so true. I really enjoy spending my time exploring the deserts. I can't wait to see what the forecasted El Nino rains will uncover in the desert Southwest. I found some sea shells out in the middle of the sand dunes (of all places). I assume they were transported there. Or maybe even traded by the Native Americans?

Speaking of Native Americans,I had the privilege to be invited to a ceremonial dance in Arizona on a large Reservation. It was great to experience their culture and to witness their dances. What an awesome experience. I was even given a handmade basket which is used in their traditional dances by one of the tribal members. The whole experience was surreal and I will cherish the memories forever.

Sonny