[meteorite-list] AD - Lunar and Gold

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 08:55:41 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have some great auctions ending this evening. I am offering a few Nevada
Gold nuggets and some legendary NWA 5000 lunar specimens. All were started
at just 99 cents with no reserve. You may ask what gold has to do with
meteorites. Not much other than I am using the proceeds to finance more
expeditions to Northern Nevada in hopes of discovering some more cold finds.
Some of these Nevada gold nuggets remind me of Sikhote Alin irons. A lot of
the nuggets from Pershing County, Nevada appear to be oriented with lip-over
rims, rounded frontal regions and rough backs! I have no explanation for
this other than the nuggets may have been ejected at high velocity from a
volcano which is just speculation on my part. The strange thing is that all
of these were found within 12 inches of the surface with a MineLab GPZ 7000
metal detector and none seem to have any relationship to placer deposits
found streams. I have one of these "oriented" nuggets ending at auction
tonight if you want to take a look.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

Some very nice NWA 5000 lunar specimens:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/j5UV98

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .366 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/dqEKRZ

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .748 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/3YHIHe

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .614 Gram Lot - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/wDjf6Y

Some Gold Nuggets:

This is one of the "oriented" nuggets I mentioned:
GOLD NUGGET - PERSHING COUNTY, NEVADA - 2.298 GRAMS - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/CakdUQ

GOLD NUGGET - PERSHING COUNTY, NEVADA - 1.846 GRAMS - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/KlDMEH

For Comparison, Here are a few from Alaska:

GOLD NUGGET - WASILLA, ALASKA - 1.722 GRAMS - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/O8hpEE

GOLD NUGGET - WASILLA, ALASKA - .744 GRAMS - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/lumLiq

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
Team LunarRock