[meteorite-list] Ad - Great Auctions Ending - Must See!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 12:03:34 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have some great NWA 5000 specimens ending at auction in a few hours. All
were started at just 99 cents with no reserve. I also loaded up some gold
nuggets including a so-called "oriented" example due to popular demand.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

Some very nice NWA 5000 lunar specimens:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/xzPBod

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .574 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/Psxh5U

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .842 grams - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/ezLE6V

Some Gold Nuggets Recently Found In Northern Nevada With A Metal Detector!:

GOLD NUGGET - PERSHING COUNTY, NEVADA - .822 GRAMS - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/NZuBsz

This is one of the so-called "oriented" nuggets
GOLD NUGGET - PERSHING COUNTY, NEVADA - 1.984 GRAMS - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/ijxRaP

For Comparison, Here Are A Few Recently Panned Gold Nuggets From Alaska:

GOLD NUGGET - WASILLA, ALASKA - .476 GRAMS - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/v3c68G

GOLD NUGGET - WASILLA, ALASKA - 1.274 GRAMS - NO RESERVE!
http://r.ebay.com/Vow1XE

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
Team LunarRock