[meteorite-list] AD: Super Sale Auctions everyday on ebay this week - Tagish Lake, Wold Cottage 69mg, High Possil & much more!

From: Shawn Alan <shawnalan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 05:13:12 -0700

Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites I have for sale on
eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic meteorites.
Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS & /or TRADES,
please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are looking
for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633ny/m.html

Featured Auctions

WOLD COTTAGE historic .069g meteorite 1795 UK from the British
Museum-IMCA 1633
http://www.ebay.com/itm/252187362588?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ESNANDES Extremely Rare historic .099g Meteorite Fall-Fell France
1837-IMCA 1633
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262162306067?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

St. Louis USA meteorite ULTRA RARE HAMMER STONE hitting a moving car
in1950
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262147375517?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

LIMERICK meteorite-Ireland fall from Rob Elliott Collection-Fell 1813
IMCA 1633
http://www.ebay.com/itm/252191971209?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

MURRAY Ultra Rare CM2 .046g Meteorite Amino Acids Polyols SUGARS-ASU
Collection
http://www.ebay.com/itm/252191796263?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

BERLANGUILLAS historic meteorite-Fell in 1811 Spain - 1440g TKW Super
Rare
http://www.ebay.com/itm/252190568405?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633