[meteorite-list] New Meteorite Falls of Art - Originals und best reprint quality!

From: Stephan Decker <st.decker_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 13:04:48 +0100

I have new meteorite Falls, in form paintings by my Artist Harry Wittlinger
for sale.
Originals und best reprint quality. All works of art on canvas and wooden
frame.
See list!
Mteorite falls on canvas painted by: Harry Wittlinger Barwell , ?Gao-Guenie
, ?Allende , ?MBale, ?Thuate, ?Orgueil,? Almahatta Sitta sky (1), ?Carancas,
?Tamdakht, ?Mifflin day (1), Mifflin night (2) Gebel Kamil (1), Gebel Kamil
(2), ?L?Aigle, Chelyabinsk (1), Chelyabinsk (2) ?Sikhote Alin, ?Ensisheim
(1), Carancas (2), 19. Neuschwanstein (1), Neuschwanstein (2),
Neuschwanstein (3), Neuschwanstein (4), Neuschwanstein (5), Puerto L?pice,
Muonionalusta, Almahata Sitta desert (2), Ensisheim (2), Muonionalusta,
?Nininger Museum (1942-1953)

If you are interested, please write to my mail address:
decker at donnersteine.de Thank you.

Stephan Decker
The World of Meteorites.
IMCA 0992