[meteorite-list] Graham Hancock's new book

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 19:16:12 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Paul -

Thanks for the great news!

Hancock's failure means that there is still hope that my own book on the Holocene Start Impact Events
could become an international runaway best seller.

http://archaeologica.boardbot.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3656

http://archaeologica.boardbot.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3668

I might get to it right after my sci-fi opus on the back contamination problem from a manned flight to Mars.
That book will start when the cast of The Martians turns up dead in Earth orbit,
and proceeds to the organism eating all of the Earth's biosphere,
moving on to the surprise ending - everybody's dead.

For anyone interested in real history and real science, personlly signed copies of Man and Impatc in the Americas are available from me,
or you can buy a used copy for around $20 through amazon.

Has anyone ever worked out NASA's neo detection budget in terms of percent of its annual budget?
I have trouble with all of the "0"s after the "." now.

E.P. Grondine
Who some people want to believe was not a reporter, and is not a historian

PS - Since no astronomical phenomenon accounts for the sudden spurt in construction ca 360 BCE at Serpent Mound,
it most likely simply indicates that the Andaste moved their serpent from another site to there.

My thanks to everyone who helped me to work that problem.