[meteorite-list] AD: EBAY Auction ending: 24.12.2015° BARWELL CHRISTMAS FALL FROM 24.12.1965*Meteorite Falls of Art - Painting in best reprint quality!

From: Stephan Decker <decker_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 19:10:31 +0100

DEAR METEORITE LIST
Please Note starting bid: US $ 1,00
EBAY AUCTION ENDING: 24.12.2015, 16.20 hrs, BARWELL CHRISTMAS FALL FROM
24.12.1965, 16.20 hrs.

The work of art on canvas!
"Meteorite Falls of Art" - High reprint quality, Painting on canvas.
Observed fall Christmas Eve, Barwell, Leicestershire, England.

GOOD LUCK FOR BIDDING!

And if any of you has interest on a other Meteorite Painting Fall:
I have also new meteorite Falls, in form paintings by my Artist Harry
Wittlinger for sale.
Originals und best reprint quality. All works of art on canvas and wooden
frame.
See list!
Meteorite falls on canvas painted by: Harry Wittlinger Barwell , Gao-Guenie
, Allende , MBale, Thuate, Orgueil, Almahatta Sitta sky (1), Carancas,
Tamdakht, Mifflin day (1), Mifflin night (2) Gebel Kamil (1), Gebel Kamil
(2), L?Aigle, Chelyabinsk (1), Chelyabinsk (2) Sikhote Alin, Ensisheim
(1), Carancas (2), 19. Neuschwanstein (1), Neuschwanstein (2),
Neuschwanstein (3), Neuschwanstein (4), Neuschwanstein (5), Puerto L?pice,
Muonionalusta, Almahata Sitta desert (2), Ensisheim (2), Muonionalusta,
Nininger Museum (1942-1953)

If you have any questions, please write to my mail address:
decker at donnersteine.de
Thank you.
Stephan Decker
IMCA: 0992