[meteorite-list] Ad - Last Call for pre-Christmas delivery, 30% OFF Procrastinator Sale (Shipping Deadline Notes for Everyone Using USPS also)

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 21:08:46 -0500

Hi Friends and Collectors,

Well, this is it, the last weekend before Christmas and the Western
world is engaged in a dizzying flurry of social and economic activity.
For you last minute shopping-stragglers, I have some useful shipping
information and a 30%-off discount.

The 30% OFF sale expires on Christmas, so use coupon code "bigsale" at
checkout to get the discount on your entire order this weekend.

Some notes about USPS delivery times for the week of Christmas :

If you live outside the US and want to order something from a US
vendor and expect delivery before Christmas, then your time is rapidly
running out. It is too late to use First Class International and
Priority International. The only options remaining are USPS Express
and Express Guaranteed - those will get the package to most overseas
destinations in 2-3 days. If you wait past monday, then your best bet
is to find a gift from a vendor in your country.

If you live in the continental US, you can order any time this weekend
and expect delivery before Xmas if you use Priority shipping. Any
orders I receive up until my trip to the post office on monday
afternoon, will be shipped on monday before close of business, and you
will receive the item before Christmas.

If you live in the US and wait past monday, then your options start to
narrow. For tuesday or later, you must use USPS Express to guarantee
delivery before Christmas (with some caveats below).

Good news for procrastinators - USPS has announced that it will be
delivering Priority/Express packages on Christmas day in most major
markets. This is only true for Priority Express or Express Overnight
parcels - not valid for First Class packages or letters. Mail will be
delivered as usual on Christmas Eve day (thursday-24th) and some
Priority/Express on Christmas Day (friday-25th).

>From now until Christmas, orders will be shipped on the same business
day they are received, even if it is past close of business (I will
use the self-service kiosk that is open 24 hours). I will be making
daily trips to the post office to ship last minute packages until
Wednesday the 23rd. So depending if you live in the eastern or
southern US, you might be able to flirt with danger and order as late
as Wednesday morning via Priority or Express and get it in your hands
on or before the 25th.

Popular Meteorite Christmas Gifts -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/holiday-gifts?pagesize=36

All New Specimens - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new?pagesize=36

Custom Meteorite Displays -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/riker-box-displays?pagesize=36

Thanks for looking and have a Happy and Safe Holiday!

MikeG

--
Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone