[meteorite-list] seeking inexpensive meteorites for 'give-aways' at talks

From: Wallacefj <wallacefj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 17:16:32 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
I am a retired science teacher and have been giving free public presentations on meteorites (and other topics) for over 30 years. I recently moved to Maine and am once again giving a bunch of talks and love to give away small meteorites to kids and really interested adults during meteorite talks. I was hoping that a dealer or individual might have some meteorites available for an inexpensive price so I can have some ready for presentations coming up in February and this summer. If you have some to offer, please contact me at wallacefj at comcast.net.
Thanks!
Jon Wallace