[meteorite-list] AD: NWA 10310 recently classified (Ad: 9/12)

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 16:02:22 +0100

Hello Meteorite Collectors!
?
Available here are specimens of one of my recent classifications.
?
NWA 10310 was collected from the deserts outside of Morocco sometime between 2000-2010.? It was bought as part of a lot of specimens and kept for display for years until being sold to me by a gem and mineral collector. ??A type specimen was sent to Cascadia Meteorite Lab for study in 2013.? In September of 2015, NWA 10310 was officially classified as an L6 S4 W2.
?
Available specimens: (see links for photos)
?
15.8g crusted remaglypted part slice = 24$
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9gckrelghg0738f/AACj4cz86aYh-kZjN78rdb4ja?dl=0
?
59.6g crusted remaglypted end cut = 90$
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4spoccd69wgqi5y/AAB5PYxlfu9MHUph07BNugana?dl=0
?
As the holder of the main mass I am producing only 3 specimens for collectors.? Specimen 1/3 sold previously, and these two other specimens will be the remaining available.? I will retain the main mass in my personal collection.
?
All specimens will come securely packaged in a Riker box and bearing my provenance card for your display purposes.?? I will ship them for no additional charge via domestic first class mail.? Please contact me for an international shipping quote.
?
Hope that everyone has had a great holiday season!
?
Cheers,
John A. Shea
IMCA 3295