[meteorite-list] 1996-2016 meteorite collectors / dealers

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 14:19:40 -0500

Yes Paul,

There were very few of us when I opened my website sometime in the summer of 1998. And Ebay had maybe a dozen meteorites.
I had been working with Alain Carion for at least 10 years before that, got to know Robert Haag, David New,...., but that is when I decided to strike out on my own. It has been a very interesting journey.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com