[meteorite-list] Attendees at Tucson Show

From: valparint at aol.com <valparint_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 09:24:58 -0700

I drove my $1,750.32 Geo Metro (yes, I have the pink slip) to the Hotel City Center, aka the Inn Suites, yesterday after lunch. Parking was indeed full up but I got a good spot in the big parking lot because I gave the guy in the rain slicker half of my sandwich. Poor guy was miserable out there doing traffic control. He put my ride high-and-dry under the power tower and told me he'd keep an eye on it. Can't beat that! I can't say much about supply and demand except I want just about everything I saw:) Only spent an hour - too miserable with all the standing water. When I got back to the parking lot I noticed that the attendant had washed my window! Thanked him and went home.

Paul Swartz