[meteorite-list] Attendees at Tucson Show

From: rickmont at earthlink.net <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 16:24:50 -0800

I'm over here in California, unable to get to the show because of a severe
family issue...but have no clue why anyone would throw water on an effort to
make the best of anything. Sorry to watch this spat. In fact, it's
pathetic. I congratulate Mike for risking anything and making the show what
it is.

Adam, why the sour grapes?