[meteorite-list] Tucson Fun & Friends

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 11:44:46 -0700

Hello All,

Saturday morning we landed in Phoenix on delayed flights due to the storm and didn't make it to Tucson until 3:30 AM. After sleeping in we eventually made our way to the Inn Suites around 2:00 PM enjoying the pouring rain and flooding. Being an experienced show attendee, I was able to 'talk' my way through the blocked hotel parking area and found a spot 10 feet from the covered walkway.

We spent the next three hours visiting with old friends, meeting new ones and finally meeting a few 'Facebook' friends I have never met in person. That night we met with close friends from out of state for dinner and enjoyed great seafood and Margaritas... Awesome first day of the show!

Yesterday, after a relaxed morning of sleeping in again, we went to a couple show rooms and I bought two nice diogenites, a CM2 and a gorgeous howardite... We later met with friends for fantastic southwest grilled seafood and delicious pizza while watching the Super Bowl, fun times were had by all.

Today is another relaxed start of the day and more meteorite 'Fun & Friends'...

Looking forward to meeting up more peeps!

Greg Hupe

Sent from my iPhone