[meteorite-list] New fall, Nkayi Zimbabwe

From: Sergey Vasiliev <vs.petrovich_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 11:37:26 +0100

Hello List,
If you are looking for the same day but different years then you can
use this service.
It is a bit outdated statistic based on MetBase data. MetBase has a
day of fall/find and MetBull doesn't. That's why not all the recent
falls are listed. But still you can play with this to see how many
falls/finds where recovered the particular day. Just choose the day
and check:
http://sv-meteorites.com/play_with_statistic.aspx
Best regards,
Sergey