[meteorite-list] Apis Bull - Early Man

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 11:40:06 -0800

I will let true professionals decide if the Apis Bull panel is real or not.
So far, real experts with decades of experience disagree with your
assessment, Mike Farmer as do I. If some laboratory tests proved we are all
wrong, I would accept that but so far every indication is that it is
ancient.

I never said that mine was found in the Southwest. As a matter fact, I
agree that the bull is not North American. This and some ancient script
which was deciphered at Brigham Young University have caused considerable
controversy like the Kensington Runestone which is now priceless. Many
believe the Kensington is a fake because it changes what everybody has been
taught about American History.

There is a secret to the panel I received which leads me to believe it is
real. Not only that, another tablet which I also acquired, which was found
near by has been authenticated by the best in the business. A University
did not want to return it so they were allowed to make a casting of the
other tablet. The apis bull panel was authenticated on national television
for what it is worth. It is not a Native American creation unless they knew
Old Negev script. I would love to have more study done on it but at around
800 pounds, shipping is very expensive.

Here are some images of it being recovered.

http://themeteoritesite.com/TabletRecovery-1.jpg

http://themeteoritesite.com/BullPanel.jpg

http://themeteoritesite.com/CloseUp.jpg

http://themeteoritesite.com/CloseUp-2.JPG