[meteorite-list] "EarthUnder - The Meteorite Chronicles" debuts in Tucson - 2015þþ

From: Edwin Thompson <etmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 06:31:41 +0000

Hello list members,

My new book, a science fiction/adventure, will debut at the Tucson show this year. We will be in the same suite #106 at Inn Suites/ Hotel Tucson City Center.

The first in the series, "EarthUnder - The Meteorite Chronicles" will be available in late January. I have always aspired to write science fiction novels and finally put pen to paper and finished this first offering. Am now well into book two and hope you all enjoy the story. You may find yourself in my books. If you recognize something in one of the characters that reminds you of yourself, well.......

 Some of you know that I have written for many years and although I didn't do well in high school English classes, I went back to college in the eighties and found my passion for words and writing. I joined the Willamette Writers Guild in 1987 with the dream of someday doing just this very thing. The book will be available in E-books through Amazon and all other on-line outlets by early February. The paperback issue will be available through libraries and bookstores around the same time. I will have copies of the book available at the Tucson Gem and Mineral show.

E.T.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=54B2CFE0AA0A6FC6!978&authkey=!AG7Xb4lu5VlpSYE&ithint=folder%2c