[meteorite-list] AD: Tucson Preview

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 20:14:24 -0500

Hello everybody,

The Tucson Show is getting close and I am sure you are all thinking
about it.
So, to satisfy (or increase!) your curiosity I posted on my site some
of the brand new pieces I will show there for the first time. And if
you are not coming down to Tucson, now you will know what you are
missing (not really, you can simply email me).
Take a look at this page, a small bunch right now but if the Post
Office hurries up, I will add to that list:

http://www.impactika.com/special.htm

And, please remember, I will be in the InnSuites (Tucson City/Center)
Room 322, as usual.
See you in the sunshine!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com